Sunday, May 01, 2005

Artistic Linkorgy

Random encounter of the weekend: some two thousand members of "United Notions", banqueting in Union Station's great hall. Apparently some sort of arts and crafts organization. Wonder who won Doily of the Year?

Ever since I got here, people have been loaning me TV show boxsets, and now I'm totally backlogged. In the near future, in no particular order, I need to make it through Tales of the City, Alias, and Firefly. That's a lot of hours of DVD.

My other expedition this weekend was to the Brookside Annual, a rather huge outdoor art fair. I didn't have nearly the time or money to buy much of anything, but I did manage to grab business cards from the booths that interested me. I'm sure to lose them soon enough, so for my own future reference this is a linkorgy of all the cool ones. Might make for interesting browsing if you're really, really bored.

No comments: