Thursday, May 12, 2005

Good triumphs over evil, 2X

What are the odds? For the second season in a row, a team I actually like won the Amazing Race on Tuesday night, instead of the assholeish team that had already won a million dollars on Survivor. Karma's a bitch. On a related note, Alex & Lynn are getting married! Yay.

Finally made it through the first season of Alias. It's been strange watching the show "inwards", forward from the first season and backward from the current (fourth). I dunno if anyone else reading this watches the show, but I'd like to make a speculation that'll be a SPOILER if you aren't up to date: the mysterious boss who everyone seems to work for? Milo Rambaldi himself. Just wait.

Watching all this TV is exhausting stuff; I have no idea how James and Stolee watch season after season of Stargate end to end. Firefly next, I guess, and if it's good enough I'll go see Serenity.

FLASH: Woohoo! A federal court finally saw fit to overturn the ridiculous Initiative 416 that Nebraskans saw fit to pass a few years back. Here's hoping it holds up.

No comments: