Monday, May 09, 2005

Just another weekend in paradise

Drove back to Kansas City through pouring rain for the second time in a row. Curse? Oh, and a highlight: the second pair of giant glowing pillars on the way into town is now active. Still don't know who built them or what they mean.

As amusing as Family Guy is, it's even funnier when accompanied by Lincoln DeMaris's insane, terrifying scream of a laugh. I Heart You, Lincoln.

Bob's heading to Colorado, which is sad. Jesse's almost done with another batch of beer, which is happy. Rusty's heading to Phoenix, which is sad. I'm head-over-heels in love, which is very happy. Life's always a mixed bag, I guess.

Haven't posted any long philosophical rants here in a while, unlike my better half. I will eventually, I promise, I just need to get up the right head of steam.

No comments: