Monday, September 27, 2004

Odds and Ends

Looks like most of my coworkers are married with children, or shortly to be so. Which means we might have somewhat different tastes in weekend and after-hours activities. It's not a huge problem, but it does mean I'll have to reach a little further out into the company to liven up my nightlife. Oh well. I can do it.

I hadn't immediately realized just how wooded the campus was: if I walk over to the window and look down, all I can see is endless treetops along the creek bed. Really, really pretty.

Turns out that Cerner uses Rational ClearQuest for bug tracking. All you Design Studio alumni can say a little prayer for me.

Used Uncle Ben's rice bowls go rancid with astonishing rapidity - just one of them managed to stink up my entire apartment after just a few days.

Any of you I haven't heard from since I moved down here - why the hell not? It's not like I've got much to do all night long.

No comments: