Tuesday, September 28, 2004

A Sticky End

It's official. I'm a yuppie now; a young, urban professional. Who'd have thought it would come to this?

Fun thing to do to amuse yourself while slogging through endless CBTs: put your laptop power brick up to your ear. Really, try it. Mine makes this awesome crackling electrical noise that sounds precisely like the equipment in Dr. Frankenstein's lab.

I now have a company credit card, a Diner's Club. I have absolutely no idea why, as I don't exactly entertain clients. I'll use it maybe once or twice ever, if I go on a trip to a client site. Still, it's pretty.

Poll: how long will it take for my body's clock to adjust to the new schedule? I can hardly sleep at night and it's killing me.

1 comment:

Travis said...

Well, I don't know about you, but I still haven't gotten used to my schedule here, and I don't even have to get up THAT early in the mornings...