Friday, January 14, 2005

Educate Yourself

Supreme Court justices very rarely debate anyone in public, much less one another. Which is why it's noteworthy that they did so just the other day at American University. It makes for lengthy but very interesting reading. And if you're Tom, mandatory.

I think I realized another reason why I dislike eating at fast food restaurants: the families. Almost without exception, parents tend to treat their children horribly, using names that I wouldn't even call an adult. It requires every ounce of self-control I have not to tell them off. Ugh. Maybe that should be my new definition for white trash: the chronically rude.

Oh, yes, and I ended up coming through Lincoln a bit earlier than expected. I'm sitting in Kauffman right now, actually.

No comments: