Thursday, January 20, 2005

Seventh and Eighth Chevrons Locked

New episodes of both Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis resume Friday night at 7:00 on the SciFi Channel. If you're reading this, I insist you watch. They're simply some of the best shows on television. Slightly less important, but still cool, is that Food Network is showing new episodes of Iron Chef America on Sunday nights.

I think the Folgers plant is roasting something new, because the air tonight was filled with the most potent cinnamon odor I've ever smelled. Relatedly, I find it awesome that my local WalMart carries daikon radish, even if I'd never buy it.

So I forgot to mention that last weekend, my godfather showed me his rather vast collection of single malt Scotches. There was some truly amazing stuff in there. If you want any recommendations, I'm your man.

1 comment:

Derrick Stolee said...

yay! i've been waiting so long for the resolution of the mid-season cliffhanger on atlantis.

but don't forget the new episode of battlestar gallactica... that's a high-quality series so far.

also, kudos to the scifi channel for presenting everything in 16:9 so i can use all of my tv