Monday, January 10, 2005

A good time had by all

A rather busy weekend round here. Friday night was Stolee, Stack, Matt, Steven, and Steven's friend Chris. As you might imagine, drunken hilarity ensued. At least I made a dent in the absurd quantities of vodka I've had lying around.

Managed to not be paying attention when my car hit 100,000. Damn it all. I guess I'll have to wait for 200,000.

I spent most of Sunday running errands around town; only to discover when I returned that my keyboard had inexplicably died in my absence. I think there must have been a power surge of some sort, as my cable modem and router were in strange, invalid states as well. But of course, it meant another trip back to the store. I'm just grateful that keyboards are the single cheapest component of a computer.

I would never have thought of it before, but the biggest drawback to living alone is that there's no one to ask you how your day was when you get home. Or, perhaps more to the point, I never thought I'd so quickly reach the point in my life where I want someone to come home to.

No comments: