Saturday, July 03, 2004

Celebrate the independence of your nation by blowing up a small part of it

I should really stop underestimating my own skills at bullshit. This paper that I have to write for my quantitative methods class is a good example. "Applications of Game Theory to Ad-Hoc Networks". It's not my area of expertise or my best work, but it's clear, coherent, basically accurate, and not plagiarized, which is ahead of a lot of term papers. And it's proving surprisingly easy to write. Now all I have to do is get it done and turned in by Tuesday, so that I can graduate next month...

Got a call from the lady at Cerner yesterday, needing a clarify a few items they need to do their background check. Which is a good sign, I suppose, since they probably wouldn't bother if they weren't interested.

Geek Trivia: the Taco Bell near my house turns out to be store #404.

I'm off in a few to a party at Clay's house (a kegger, even). He wouldn't let me bring food or drink, so instead, I'm bringing fireworks that I bought from James's stand. I know for a fact we're going to have some definite pyros in the crowd, so they should enjoy themselves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Game theory on ad-hoc ntwks, hrms sounds familiar.