Sunday, June 27, 2004

200 miles south of everywhere

Posting this from Rusty's apartment down in Kansas City. Not a particularly long drive, but it kinda sucks when the cruise control on your car doesn't work. Oh well. Fittingly, he wasn't here when I got here - had to wait for him to clean out a poker tournament. And when he got here, he offered me a beer. Some things never change. :)

Looks like I'm finally about to win our online Citadels game. About time, to. I don't tend to win very much, and the last few summers I've tended to lose HARD. Just lucky I guess.

Happiness is showing up at a college dorm room with beer... and cookies.

Interviewing starts tomorrow. Wish me luck. I might stick around afterwards on Tuesday evening to go see Spider-Man 2 at midnight, tickets permitting. Review here if I do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dam skippy.