Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Book II, Chapter 1: Many Meetings

This week's been full of a lot of reunions, in no particular order, as the week before school tends to be. I've also decided I like poor-man's bulleted lists. In no particular order, then:

* Saw Pat for the first time all summer; he's now an RA at Husker Courtyards. I'd nearly forgotten how much fun he can be, sometimes at least; as Jesse put it, he was more "on" than we'd seen him in quite some time. And that shirt... wow.

* Finally met Brian's girlfriend, Erica. Not only does she, y'know, exist and all, but she's really quite attractive if I do say so myself, and seems pretty sweet, too. So kudos to Brian for proving that nice guys don't always finish last.

* Bob rolls back into town... well, tonight, I believe. Need to take that boy out to lunch sometime in the very near future, so he can braindump about Europe. Not to mention go out drinking with him during this small window of time where we both can.

* And Russ comes back Thursday, as I recall. If you're reading this: either unlock your blog or let me know when you actually post something. But the current situation sucks.

2 comments:

Derrick Stolee said...

so she's hot, eh?

hm... must see picture to make sure.

it's not that i don't believe you, i just want to see. but way to go brian, and don't hate me for wanting a glimpse of your girlfriend

Anonymous said...

Well to learn that people are reading my thought and feelings is one thing. To learn the do so simply to laugh at me is completely another. I havnt posted since, and most likly i will never unlock it.